Fashion, Beauty and Musings.

Sunday 19 July 2015

t.

The Birthday Outfit.










For my birthday, my boyfriend and I went to Burger & Lobster in Mayfair which is one of my favourite places to eat, although purely for the lobster. 

Despite a lot of cloud cover, it was a hot and humid day so i got my legs out in this blue/grey shirt dress from Topshop and paired it with my Stuart Weitzman wedges for a chic, smart casual look that i didn't get over heated in (especially on the tube which we were stuck on for a good leg of the day!).  I think the soft pastel colours are perfect for the summer.

The simple understated pieces like my fine chained multi row necklace, and mini bowling bag make such a simple outfit seem really expensive and dressed up. Harsh lines aren't always necessary, just key pieces for a classic look. I could easily dress this down swapping my wedges for flat gladiator sandals or those lace up flats that are on trend.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

© ZigandStuff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig